Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2weeks in United Kingdom :)

2 weeks ive been in uk and it was awesome! awesome but quite sad though. i was far far far away from her haha. i stayed with my brother uzair. hes changed a lot. i borrowed his camera to snap a few pictures of myself. but uzair deleted my pictures ON PURPOSE. shit haha. its okay. i snapped a few photography pictures. at first it was a bit awkward to meet his gf but then its alright. as soon as i came to uk i followed my mom to the malaysian embassy for exchange of money. kat situ aku curi2 pakai phone call awek aku haha. sembang kejap then pergi meet uzair. he gave us a tour nd we all had fun. i called my gf using skype but i couldnt see her pic for she doesnt have a webcam :( well not much to talk about there. too much to talk about then ull be bored T.T

here are a few photos i took and edited thank you,


Uzair's gf (candid)
Enjoy nutella :) (we have this in malaysia haha)


uzair's room


my messy bedroom in uzair's house



believe it or not, they still sell these in uk!




Toy Story fever
Uzair gf's dog :D
meet uzair's bestfriend, mike

this is what i called spoiled ben and jerry ;)


Meet my brother uzair (sorry tershow off sket :D)


No idea why i took this pic. i just love that mug :D


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment